Emotional Support Animal Letter
Need an ESA Letter?
As Easy as 1-2-3!
1: Take an exam.We'll ask questions about your lifestyle and mental health history.
2. Speak with a therapist.It's like going to the doctor without the hassle of going to the doctor.
3. Your letter awaits.Orders are typically fulfilled in five business days? Need it sooner? No worries.
Emotional Support Animal Letter.Place an order, take an exam, chat with a therapist.
From the comfort of your home or office, get your emotional support animal letter today. It's like going to the doctor, without the hassle of going to the doctor.
All across the US, Canada, and around the globe.
Simply The Best Emotional Support Animal Letter Available.
Driven to succeed.
- $10,000 Identity Theft Protection
- $1,000 Purchase Guarantee
- $100 Lowest Price Guarantee
Payment plans are available. Shop now and pay later.
Great reviews come from happy customers.
Shop now and pay later.
It can be difficult to wait days or weeks until your next appointment. ESAD provides same day documentation allowing you to live and travel with your assistance animal.
- No more unfair pet rules or fees
- Guaranteed access for your assistance animal
- Peace of mind for less than $1/day
- Payment plans are available
Are you traveling?
Fly hassle-free with your pet, so long as you have secured the correct ESA letter from a qualified mental health professional.
Emotional Support Animals are exempt from airline fees and cannot be discriminated against based on breed, size, or weight.
Living with an ESA?
If you have an emotional disability and your animal helps you deal with your struggles, then you and your furry friend are entitled to live in “no pets allowed” housing.
You're also not required to pay any extra fees for your assistance animal, nor have weight or breed restrictions imposed on you.
Living on campus?
If you are suffering from an emotional disability, then don’t spend another moment living in seclusion and despair.
Colleges and universities must abide by the Fair Housing Act and make accommodations for emotional support animals in college dorms and housing.